Here is one I finished in 2012 but started it a few years ago. I wanted to fill in a gap year in my Corvette model projects. So I wanted to turn an AMT 63 into a 64. I had two AMT Presige 63 roadster kits and decided that the roadster would be an easy update as the 64 wasn't much different. I bought a 64 hood and wheelcovers from Modelhaus. A good friend of mine had cast the headlights from an old SMP kit. He gave me a set to try and use on this build to try something different. Thanks goes out to Gregg Wann for them. So I decided to do the headlights exposed. That turned into a real pain and they did rotate at one time. I descovered that they hit the grill when it was in place and was going to fix that after I painted it. My gaps were tight and I forgot about paint build up. So once it was painted all I could do was glue them in. I didn't want the paint to chip. The last thing I needed was the correct 64 rocker moldings. I was looking for ways to fix this and ended up purchasing an AMT 64 Corvette rebuilder project. I cast the rockers from that kit and cut off the 63 ones. Now it is correct!! This was going to be a simple built but got thrown back in the box a few times. I used photo etched emblems from a Model Car Garage set on this one also.